Frequently Asked Questions

  • I have questions about Bus Enrolment & Transportation.

Our Bus Transportation Department can be reached at 812-435-1BUS or visit online at  Transportation - EVSC

  • How do find out information about my child's teacher?

Feel free to call our School Office at 812-476-1308

  • I need help with Power Schools Parent Access 

Call our School Office 812-476-1308 or email  [email protected] 

  • How do I get involved or volunteer?

Consider Joining our PTA that meets monthly on Tuesdays.
Email: [email protected]

Join Harper PTA Here:  https://bit.ly/HarperPTA

Complete our  EVSC Volunteer Form here!

  • Extended Day Care

2023-2024 Application - EVSC

Email: [email protected]

  • Proof of Residency & Update Contact Info

Indiana Law Requires Updated Proof of Residency on File

Call our School Office 812-476-1308 or email [email protected] to update info or submit proof of residency

  • I’m not receiving email / EVSC Messages

Visit  Family Notification - EVSC

  • How do I report an absence? 

Call our School Office at 812-476-1308 or Report Online via our School Website

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.